Size and depth of solarium pool on celebrity constellation

m4hami

The Solarium Pool on the "M" Class ships were and may still be the "T" Pools. They are quite shallow, between 3 and 4 feet and heated. They are quite large when compared to the "T" Pools on the Mercury and former Galaxy but the jets were not as powerful on the "M" Class. Always enjoyed both class of ships and pools.

Aaah, just got out of the Constellation's T-pool about 24 hours ago. It's heated salt water but is not as hot as a Jacuzzi. There are jets of water pounding down at each corner of the pool where it's possible to stand for a relaxing neck and shoulder massage. The pool is the most fun when the boat is rocking a little because the water sloshes back and forth, giving you a ride. The T-pool is one of the main reasons we like to book the M-Class ships.

It's big enough for therapy ... I'd say, oh, maybe 15 x 25, excluding the bubble lounges. Depth is 4 to 4.5 feet. The temperature is pleasantly warm, and the "water music" of bubbles and running water are entrancing.

This spa area and the pool is designed for relaxation. There is a sign, in fact, that says "no jogging or exercising". On our recent cruise there was a very annoying gentleman who donned his full snorkel mask and swam lengths in the hydrotherapy pool, dodging the people who were there trying to soak in the atmosphere of calm and relaxation. Grrrrr.....

That said, I, no doubt like this gentleman, wish the outdoor pool were heated to make it more usable for more of the time.

And the S class ships, the water is fresh water and is not heated? What are we talking here regarding water temperature? Ideas? Comments from people who actually use the S class Solarium pool please:D

Does anyone know the size and depth of the solarium pool on the Constellation. Any information would be helpful. I understand it is heated?:D

Thanks for all the info on the Connie Pool. Sound like my D.W. and I will love it.:D:D:D

Archived