cc users- take a bow!

have recently done my b2b sailing( the one that gave me loads of worry before i went). it was thanks to these forums that everthing went so well in the end. i will be doing a review when work and family stop hassling me! but couldnt wait to say thanks to those that helped with ideas and info. i loved the liberty of the seas. must start saving for another.

I agree, while some threads on here and people who post in them can get a little annoying, I'm just back from a cruise where I went to Key West for the first time and the info I got here was instrumental in making that day an excellent one.

FYI, I'm platinum now, Gold members please bow accordingly :)

have recently done my b2b sailing( the one that gave me loads of worry before i went). it was thanks to these forums that everthing went so well in the end. i will be doing a review when work and family stop hassling me! but couldnt wait to say thanks to those that helped with ideas and info. i loved the liberty of the seas. must start saving for another.

So nice to see a post like this and that the wonderful people here helped you out. Thanks for taking the time & coming back and saying so:)

Archived