Baggage transfers in Hawaii

jpinperth

Hi, Can anyone tell me if there is a baggage service offered at the end of a cruise on the Pride of America, that will take care of your bags from the ship right through check in at the airport? I would like to spend time doing a tour when I get off the ship and don't want to be dragging bags around all day.

Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks.....Jim

They have a Bags program and I think it is something like $20/per person plus any airline baggage fees. You have to sign up for it when you get on board. They will take your bags to the airport and they are checked all the way through to your final destination. In addition, they check you in and print boarding passes so you can go directly to security when you get to the airport.

Hi, Can anyone tell me if there is a baggage service offered at the end of a cruise on the Pride of America, that will take care of your bags from the ship right through check in at the airport? I would like to spend time doing a tour when I get off the ship and don't want to be dragging bags around all day.

Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks.....Jim

Here's the NCL description of the BAGS program in Honolulu:

http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/cruiser/cmsPages.html?pageId=EasyFlyBags

Archived