What's your favorite Photography Magazine?

NMCruzzin

What is your favorite Photography Magazine that you really enjoy?..and why if you want to add that!

My kids have been asking for some Christmas ideas....and I thought that if I had a Photography Magazine subscription then I always have something to look forward to, all year long! :) Oh yeah....and I know I'd learn something too! :p

A friend has lent me his copies of the UK magazines, Digital Photographer and Digital Camera that are very informative!

Thanks!:D

I got a subscription to 'Outdoor Photographer' as part of a Christmas gift last year from my GF. We are both really into photography so she figured it was one of those gifts that would keep on giving all year round. I have really enjoyed the articles and have found myself always anticipating the next months offerings!

Another vote for Outdoor Photographer.

The articles are informative without being too technical and are often contributed by well-known nature or wildlife photographers. Another plus is that the imagery is top-notch.

Dave

Archived