Club Atlantica, Reservations?

Snowblind

Hi Snowblind!!!

Lucky you! And I sit here behind my desk and working the paper pile off, which accumulated during our cruise! ;-)

If you are in a suite, simply let your butler know what time and day you would like to make a reservation at Club Atlantica. Otherwise simply dial 7777 from your room and a guest service representative will do the same thing.

The only other thing you have to do is go up to deck 10 (Club Atlantica) and enjoy a wonderful and delicious evening!

Have fun!

Andy

Thanks Andy,

Funny, your sitting at your desk with a pile of work, and I just cleaned my desk off this morning before I leave. :D

First time I have seen the top of my desk since my last vacation.:)

Take Care Andy,

Happy Cruising:)

Snowblind:

Yeah, that's right. I know the feeling. Wait until you return! ;-)

Until then, don't even think about work, enjoy your cruise and have a blast.

I look forward to your comments and your review upon your return!

Enjoy and Happy Cruising! Have a safe trip!

Andy

Just a little tip..........We found that dialing 7777 was not always the best route. We made reservations for 2 at Club Medusa but needed to change it to 4 on the day. We couldn't find the butler, and 7777 said that the restaurant was full and that I couldn't add anymore guests to my table.

With that, I found my favorite cocktail server on deck and asked him if he could check it out for me. He came back 5 minutes later and advised that it was all handled. When we showed at the restaurant, it was maybe half full.

For a small gratuity those servers on deck can take care of you too.

Well of course it's personal preference which day or night you choose to go to Club Atlantica / Club Medusa, but I found it quite comfortable to go during a day at sea. That way you don't have to rush to get dressed and ready, you have time to relax and won't miss anything major on the ship. You usually won't miss a stage production either, as there are two performances (for early and late seating) for almost all shows.

We actually went on our first formal night, as we already experienced the Welcoming Event once on our last cruise and had a total of 3 personal captains invitiations on this last cruise.

It was quiet, and the staff provided excellent and even more personalized service! A wonderful touch!

Enjoy and Happy Cruising!

Andy

• 2 weeks later...

Just back from Atlantica, and the Club Atlantica was excellent. Food and service perfect. I had the Filet Mignon, perfecto! We booked early when we got on the ship for the Tuesday night, and it was not packed. However, as word spread, the restaurant was fully booked from the Thursday until the end of the cruise. As we were about to leave our table, the barmaid came by with a tray of champagne, compliments of the bar for the whole restaurant. It seemed almost every day we were getting free champagne. We will return to the Atlantica.

Happy Cruising:)

Archived