Biggest Loser Cruise

SusieV

Did anyone see that Biggest Loser is doing a Celebrity cruise? It looks awesome! I really want to do it but they're charging a monster premium for the sailing- it's about double the cost of booking through X. I know you're getting a bunch of extra stuff, but OUCH!

I'm still thinking about it but it may not be worth it.

I would love to do this, my husband on the other hand would hate it. I don't really have any weight to lose, although I would like to lose the dreaded 10 pounds. What ship, when, I'd like to check it out. Thanks.

I believe it's the November 6 sailing of Eclipse, but you have to book through the group to get the perks. They're charging a heck of a lot extra for them so I don't know if it's worth it.

I expect to be at my goal weight by that time but it still might be fun. Definitely a trip I'd do with a girlfriend and not my husband though!

I've watched BL for only the past 3 seasons, but I love it as I find it very motivational. I'd love to go on the Biggest Loser Celebrity Eclipse tour in Nov, 2011. My husband would come with me--although he'd skip the guest lecturers and exercise classes. Maybe I can register me thru the BL site and him thru the Celebrity site--think I'll call Celebrity on Monday and see if that can work--might cost us more that way--they might consider both of us as 'singles' and therefore be more expensive. I've lost 50 pounds in the past year due to Weight Watchers, tons of exercise, and retirement (age 62). I have 30 more pounds to lose so I will definitely be at "goal weight" on the Biggest Loser cruise. But I love the teamwork and motivation that, no doubt, will be offered on the cruise. We just came home (last Sunday) from a back to back Royal Caribbean tour (3 weeks) of Italy, France, Spain, Canary Is, and then across the Atlantic Ocean to Nassau and then Galveston, Texas. I lost 4 pounds on the trip! That was due to 1 hour in the weight room every day and 1 hour on the stationery bike--sweating heavily. I have other weight loss ideas for people who cruise if anyone's interested. By the way, Royal Caribbean offered a "Vitality" menu each night with an appetizer, entree, and dessert for under 800 calories. I had no idea how much fat was in those 800 calories, but at least they gave us some information! I could control my calories for breakfast and lunch, but dinner was always the "unknown factor" until this "Vitality" menu appeared.

• 1 month later...

The Biggest Loser Experience Cruise

November 12-19, 2011

7 Night Cruise

Vessel: Celebrity Cruise's m/s Eclipse

Depart: Miami, Florida Arrive: Miami, Florida

Ports of Call: Miami, Florida • San Juan, Puerto Rico • Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas • Phillipsburg, St. Maarten

I am a weight watchers lifetime who is 20 pounds above goal. I exercise and run a lot but never at the intensity they do on the Biggest Loser. Every week I watch the show and wish someone would work me out that hard. As a WW member I already eat healthy but it would be interesting to get different workouts and have someone really push you.

I had considered going to Fitness Ridge for a week, but a cruise is much better!

Archived