pre and after hotel stays

chrisa380

we are going on our 1st cruise with victory on 24th april to southern carribean and staying in hotel 3 days before and 4 days after the cruise in barbados. does anybody have any advice or help with things to do or the best beaches etc. not to sure if this is the right place to put this query but am a newbie:rolleyes::D:p

we are going on our 1st cruise with victory on 24th april to southern carribean and staying in hotel 3 days before and 4 days after the cruise in barbados. does anybody have any advice or help with things to do or the best beaches etc. not to sure if this is the right place to put this query but am a newbie:rolleyes::D:p

If you go to the "ports of call" board on cruise critic, you will find pages of stuff to do in Barbados. We went to Boatyard Beach (lots of fun) and Silvermoon Catamarran - fantastic! This thread will probably be moved, but scoot on over and start reading!:)

We are on the Victory in Jan :D. DH and I are flying in the day before and staying at the Hotel Casablaca (~edit~ oops, this is in OSJ, I read your post wrong). I can't wait 57 more days!!

I've not been there before but try searching for Victory and read what others have done. Or try the port part of the boards - you can get some ideas there too. :)

Archived