Fort Lauderdale Beachfront Hotels

JetSet2B

Hello! I am currently booked at Best Western Oceanfront in FLL for the upcoming weekend. I was going to stay at the courtyard but the Best Western is $255 compared to $408 for the Courtyard. I also started looking at priceline or hotwire because although the BW is a pretty good deal, if I can get a 3-4 star hotel for around the same or slightly higher, I'd go for it. Should I just stick with BW? How far is it from the beach? I've read anywhere from it's behind the hotel to 1 mile from the beach. I also read it's next door to the Sheraton (which is also on the beach if I'm not mistaken). I would really like to stay at the Westin Beachfront Resort but direct booking prices start at $183. Any suggestions?

Hello! I am currently booked at Best Western Oceanfront in FLL for the upcoming weekend. I was going to stay at the courtyard but the Best Western is $255 compared to $408 for the Courtyard. I also started looking at priceline or hotwire because although the BW is a pretty good deal, if I can get a 3-4 star hotel for around the same or slightly higher, I'd go for it. Should I just stick with BW? How far is it from the beach? I've read anywhere from it's behind the hotel to 1 mile from the beach. I also read it's next door to the Sheraton (which is also on the beach if I'm not mistaken). I would really like to stay at the Westin Beachfront Resort but direct booking prices start at $183. Any suggestions?

We booked the Sheraton for early March for somewhere around $200 per nite incl tax and it is full ocean view.....

It can't be far from the beach, as it is on the east side of A1A on the same block as the beachfront Sheraton. A1A does curve away from the beach on that block, but it can't be that far. I drive by there often but haven't explored the property.

Archived