LIVE from the Emerald - 11/28/10 to 12/18/10

ccrain

Other requests are being emailed this morning.

Hi...as we cruise to dance and have not had your same experience on our last few Princess cruises, i would love to see the evening schedule for a couple of evenings....thanks in advance.....bjcanady@yahoo.com

Hi guys.

Help needed please. Just about to book the Emerald for the Scandanavian cruise in August 2011. Could some of you well travelled cruisers recommend which cabins you prefer. I appreciate that price is the biggest factor but often there are other things to take into account.Many thanks

We stayed in R718 (a BC cabin) and found it to be great. Quiet. easy access to stern pool and Caribe Cafe, as well as aft elevators, and had a covered balcony (deck above overhangs).

I just moved from Ft Lauderdale where I lived for 6-7 years. One of the great gems of Florida is a 15-20 drive to the Port Everglades: Hollywood Beach. You can usually book a room there in the off-season through HOTWIRE for under $100. There is a long paved walkway filled with restaurants on the beach.
We did that for one cruise in December thinking to save on hotel costs. Ended up that taxi's ate up our savings with over $30 each way from airport to hotel and hotel to port. There was also a lot of hype about the boardwalk, and it was too cold to use, with little open in the evening. Had to eat in the hotel restaurant which had steep prices, as well.

It may be a gem during peak season, but it's a rhinestone otherwise. :(

Archived