Half Moon Cay - Compiled Info : Maps, Interesting Facts, Beach/Water activities

WarmWaters

If I want to bring my own blow up air mattress instead of renting one, would I be allowed to or do they not allow it? Cheap!!:D I heard RCI doesn't allow it (on whatever island they use) but I cannot confirm that.

I can only guess they would let you use it.

What's the worse thing that can happen? They tell you not to use it.

• 3 weeks later...

Just booked our New Years cruise and I am really excited to go to Half Moon Cay. I have heard it is beautiful and we're looking forward to a great beach day - thanks for all the great information!

Just booked our New Years cruise and I am really excited to go to Half Moon Cay. I have heard it is beautiful and we're looking forward to a great beach day - thanks for all the great information!

You will love Half Moon Cay and the Eurodam:). We have had the yellow cabana (booked it twice but only got ashore last January 2012 - in 2009 the seas were too rough to tender in). HMC is truly a beautiful island - the sand, the calm waters and all the activities. Have a great time.

If I want to bring my own blow up air mattress instead of renting one, would I be allowed to or do they not allow it? Cheap!!:D I heard RCI doesn't allow it (on whatever island they use) but I cannot confirm that.

Yes I am quoting myself:rolleyes:, okay decided not to be so cheap and decided to rent floats so my question now is about the floats. I have seen two types on pictures and youtube videos, the big round floats and blue mats, are both for rent for the same price? $11.00 right? I thought they just had the mats but have been seeing alot of the round ones in pics.

....Also would like to know more about what inflatable water toys are there if any? What about like water trampoline or gaint floating mats or climbing toys like icebergs or big slides. I have not seen any pictures of whats there. If you have been lately please tell or post some pics. Thanks

....Also would like to know more about what inflatable water toys are there if any? What about like water trampoline or gaint floating mats or climbing toys like icebergs or big slides. I have not seen any pictures of whats there. If you have been lately please tell or post some pics. Thanks

I was there this past May I was in Cabana #11 so further down the beach but did walk to the bar and the stores and don't remember seeing any water toys at all.

I had the blue mats with the cabana and didn't notice any round tubes so sorry I can't help you with that

• 4 weeks later...

Archived