Clothes for 12/4 Oosterdam sailing to Mexican Riviera

nanatangie

I'm starting to pack for our upcoming cruise. Projected weather in ports is low 80's. What is the temperature on the ship likely to be? Am I likely to need summer clothes in the daytime or is the ship so air conditioned that I'll need to wear long pants, etc. I'm suddenly confused about this and would love some advice. I'm all set for evenings and looking forward to dressing up on formal nights. Help please and thanks.

I'm starting to pack for our upcoming cruise. Projected weather in ports is low 80's. What is the temperature on the ship likely to be? Am I likely to need summer clothes in the daytime or is the ship so air conditioned that I'll need to wear long pants, etc. I'm suddenly confused about this and would love some advice. I'm all set for evenings and looking forward to dressing up on formal nights. Help please and thanks.

I didn't find the "O" over air conditioned in April this year when we did the Sea of Cortez. There were lots of people in shorts. Respectfully suggest you go to the Roll Call for this cruise and pose the same question. Enjoy you Christmas on the beautiful "O".:D

just off, & was never too cold in any of the indoor public areas. if anything, I was too warm a few times, especially at sail away, perhaps due to the cool weather outside, they had the ac turned down, or there may have been heaters on, it was very uncomfortable; had to retreat to our cabin to cool off. It was not an issue again for us until the last night when we again hit cool weather.

I didn't find the "O" over air conditioned in April this year when we did the Sea of Cortez. There were lots of people in shorts. Respectfully suggest you go to the Roll Call for this cruise and pose the same question. Enjoy you Christmas on the beautiful "O".:D

I will be on this cruise also! I am coming from Canada so I will be already wearing some warmer type clothing! I tend to get chilly on the ships and I detest air conditioning...I would rather be melting!

Our roll call only has about 3 people so not much info there!

Archived