Just booked honeymoon cruise! POA

JettaGirl

My fiance and I just booked our honeymoon cruise on Pride of America. Our cruise is 11-12-11. We will be staying in Maui 5 days before our cruise. Therefore, a 12 day honeymoon!

It will be our first NCL cruise. We have sailed Royal Caribbean, Carnival, and Princess. I am beyond excited about the freestyle cruising concept.

Just wanted to say hi and I look forward to researching galore about my trip and cruise! :)

My fiance and I just booked our honeymoon cruise on Pride of America. Our cruise is 11-12-11. We will be staying in Maui 5 days before our cruise. Therefore, a 12 day honeymoon!

It will be our first NCL cruise. We have sailed Royal Caribbean, Carnival, and Princess. I am beyond excited about the freestyle cruising concept.

Just wanted to say hi and I look forward to researching galore about my trip and cruise! :)

Hello to another DFWr... Congrats on your upcoming wedding.

You might want to watch "Undercover Boss" sometime in Dec. when it will be on board the POA.

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding and honeymoon cruise!:) Do join your roll call if it's already set up or start one yourselves. To start your research, come on over to the Hawaii forum - it's a great place to read reviews, other cruisers' itineraries and search for answers to your questions or post your own questions. I think you will get more response there than on the NCL board about POA. Happy cruising!

Archived