Anyone have a cabin on the Lido Deck?

schultz

Looking to book on the Dream 10290. This is the last room in the hallway closest to midship. It appears that between the cabin and the dining windows on the Lido there is some kind of unit sticking out. Is it an a/c unit? Has anyone stayed in this room or similar on one of the Conquest class? Does this block your view or is it noisy? I need help. I am suppose to pay for my cruise tomorrow.

I was on the Lido deck just once. It was very convenient for all amenities; however, I am an extremely light sleeper and could not sleep "in" as it was a little louder than other decks. No one I have spoken with noticed the noise, so it was probably just me. Would prefer the anchor sounds I have experienced on lower decks when I was located toward the front of the ship, than the non-stop running of lots of kids on the Lido deck. It was a ten day cruise in October and had many uncontrolled kids...

Before anyone flames me, I have two little ones that are well behaved most of the time.

I was on the Lido deck just once. It was very convenient for all amenities; however, I am an extremely light sleeper and could not sleep "in" as it was a little louder than other decks. No one I have spoken with noticed the noise, so it was probably just me. Would prefer the anchor sounds I have experienced on lower decks when I was located toward the front of the ship, than the non-stop running of lots of kids on the Lido deck. It was a ten day cruise in October and had many uncontrolled kids...

Before anyone flames me, I have two little ones that are well behaved most of the time.

Oh oh...I'm on the Lido deck towards the front of the ship and I'm a light sleeper! As it will be a Christmas cruise, there will be a lot of kiddies on board ! While I think Christmas is not much fun without happy kids around (their excitement at seeing Santa is priceless), I am actually going for a rest, and this is one time I'd rather not hear the patter of little feet and yelling. Unfortunately, Christmas week is the only time I could get off work..Oh well, I could invest in some ear-plugs!:D

Archived