Can an M aft lover ever find happiness on an S ship?

warmwinds

You know, the absence of the clothes line struck me exactly as that ( increasing revenue by "encouraging " passengers to use the laundry services): in fact, that was the thing that made me think that getting passengers out into the public areas where they could spend more was a major factor in the design of the cabin itself. After all, if you like your cabin and are comfortable just quietly reading in it, there isn't a lot of opportunity for you to spend more excepting that you go into the mini-bar for a drink. If you add in the couch ( picture a third person in the stateroom on it) or even a fourth person ( some of the cabins have pull-down pullman berths in the overhead), add in the terrible Stateroom TV, it does sort of create a picture where no one would want to be for very long. Perhaps we could get the National Inquirer or Fox news to check it out. I can see it now, " Eyewitness News exposes plot to separate Cruisers and their Cash!! Film at Eleven..." :)

Does make me wonder a little though....

There is nothing quite like an aft CC cabin on an M-class ship!

:rolleyes:

I adore the Millennium class ships: their ambiance, their (understated) old world elegance, the heavenly t-pools, the grand staircase, the main dining room, the very special specialty restaurants, the design of Michael's Club, etc. etc.

This is our first cruise on Constellation and we have skydeck FV Aft corner cabin for Panama Canal. After reading these posts, our excitement level just bumped up a huge notch! we may even bag some excursions... just to enjoy the great outdoor living space. Thanks everyone!

Archived