any past splendor guests?

hlb76

I was trying to search for some old reviews on Splendor but all I can find is 10 pages for talk about the fire. If there are any past Splendor guests that have a link to your review or want to share your story w/ me please do.

I am hoping she will be sailing by 2/6/11 when we are scheduled to board her. I love to see pics and read reviews to get me in the mood before we go.

I was trying to search for some old reviews on Splendor but all I can find is 10 pages for talk about the fire. If there are any past Splendor guests that have a link to your review or want to share your story w/ me please do.

I am hoping she will be sailing by 2/6/11 when we are scheduled to board her. I love to see pics and read reviews to get me in the mood before we go.

Have you read the thread "All Things Splendor"? There is a lot of really good info and several great pictures. I hope to be on the Splendor two sailings before yours (I was supposed to cruise in six days). Have a great cruise!!!

We were on the Splendor last February, one week before the captain accidentally backed into a dock in Mexico. We had a pleasant experience as we always do, however, nothing to write home about. Nothing really stood out about our trip.

Email me for a link to our cruise journal if you would like 25+ page picture journal of the Splendor trip 9-26-10, it is detailed and they wouldn't let me post a link here.

Archived