Suite & Platinum Latitudes Party EPIC

familyof4cruising

I will be on the Epic in February. I am trying to pick a date and time for our Group party. Can a recent Epic suite or Platinum latitudes guest tell me what date and time those parties were. I don't want them to overlap.

Thanks

We were on the 10/16/10 sailing and the Captain's VIP Party was on Sunday evening @ Bliss @ 6:30pm. (there were only about 3 other couples here for this - please try to attend, as the officers all make an attempt to be here..those invited should really go too!)

The Silver+ Latitudes Wine & Cheese Party was on Wed. night @ Bliss @ 6:30-7:30pm.

I emailed the concierge on board. She said there isn't a Latitudes event on the Epic. Glad to hear you said there is.

I thought Karan was the concierge. I was surprised to see someone elses name on the email.

Florentina (?) I think is her name.

There was only a Latitudes for Silver and up...not bronze, as apparently they don't have a large enough venue for all the bronze folks.

There were note cards in the cabin when we arrived, invites to all the parties. That was nice, as you can then make plans for the week.

I emailed the concierge on board. She said there isn't a Latitudes event on the Epic. Glad to hear you said there is.

I thought Karan was the concierge. I was surprised to see someone elses name on the email.

Who is the concierge for the Epic during Christmas?

Archived