Best Way to see Harrison Cave & Swim with Turtles

CruizinCupcake

We will be in Barbados on Feb 11th. Have spent the last few hours pouring over all the information here and now have confused myself with all the info. We are interested in doing Harrison Cave and then wwimming with the turtles. Which private tour company would be best for this? Also, would like for the tour to include some type of lunch.

Thanks

We are booked for this through Glory Tours as well. The cave, wildlife reserve, swim with the turtles, and includes lunch. It's a little spendy but includes everything including lunch and all entry fees. This is the only company I could find that includes the cave and the turtles, and so much easier than trying to get everywhere on your own. Sounds like a full, fun day!

• 4 weeks later...
We are booked for this through Glory Tours as well. The cave, wildlife reserve, swim with the turtles, and includes lunch. It's a little spendy but includes everything including lunch and all entry fees. This is the only company I could find that includes the cave and the turtles, and so much easier than trying to get everywhere on your own. Sounds like a full, fun day!

Which excursion did you take through Glory that offered all of this? There are many that look similar, like "Island Adventure" and "Best of Barbados".

The Best of Barbados Tour looks perfect! Has anyone done this tour while on the Emerald Princess? It looks as if they would have to do a time adjustment for us as we sail at 4 PM. Their website says they return at 4 PM, which would be too late for us. However they also say they could adjust the times to 3:15 - 3:30 for ships with earlier sail times. I usually like to be back in the area at least 1/2 - 1 hour prior to the "all-aboard", but I know that Glory is a reputable company. If you were on the Emerald with a 4 PM sail time, were you back in plenty of time?

Archived