Questioning room change on Oasis......

I am booked on Oasis of the Seas next Sept. I am booked in a foward room on deck 8. A D8 balcony room. I was wondering if I should change it to a deck 6 or 7 aft balcony room for the same price. There is no differnce in the size just the location. I have heard that forward rooms are not that great and have alot of noise. Thanks for any suggestions.

Deck 8 is a perfect location. Its right there with Central Park. We loved strolling through there on our way to and from our room. I have stayed in a forward room on Oasis and there were no issues. The people across the hall form us had no issues either.

Thanks. I hear that the aft if the best area all the time so I was thinking that forward would not be to great. I looked at your picture album for Oaiss. It looked like the bed was next to the closet. Did that bother you at all? I really would like the couch to be next to the closet so that way I would not have to climb over my boyfriend if I wanted to get some clothes. Thanks

The bed was near the closet. That doesn't mean every room has it. The room next to us had the bed at the back of the room and the couch near the closet. It was a little bit of a pain- but not a deal breaker for us. We actually used more drawer space than closet space. We only hung our nice clothes.

I think aft-balconies are wonderful and I hear about them all the time. Oasis/Allure are an entirely different breed of ship and the "aft" rooms aren't quite like those on other ships.

My personal thoughts- I'd like to be anywhere on Oasis :)

Im also booked I heard in a D8 for Sept Oasis .. Sept 3rd.

We are near the aft elevator on deck 6. Have no clue if that is good or bad, but at least we are close to the elevator.

Close to elevators= good!

We occaisionally made the trip down a hallway instead of using the elevators near our room. Some staterooms have quite a lengthy trek to their room from any elevator!

Archived