FLL Suites Hotel on Hotwire

OntCruise

Does anyone know why I cannot get a Suites hotel to come up on Hotwire when I put in 4 guests, but it will come up when I put in 2 guests?

I think I have positively ID'd the hotel as the Summerfield Suites (which I want), but there are 4 of us. Wouldn't a suites hotel have one bed and a pull out couch at minimum? This would be sufficient for us since we are 2 adults and 2 kids, but I'm worried that if I book it with 2 guests then show up with 4 people I'll run into trouble.

Any suggestions??

Does anyone know why I cannot get a Suites hotel to come up on Hotwire when I put in 4 guests, but it will come up when I put in 2 guests?

I think I have positively ID'd the hotel as the Summerfield Suites (which I want), but there are 4 of us. Wouldn't a suites hotel have one bed and a pull out couch at minimum? This would be sufficient for us since we are 2 adults and 2 kids, but I'm worried that if I book it with 2 guests then show up with 4 people I'll run into trouble.

Any suggestions??

We booked Summerfield Suites last June for a one night pre-cruise stay April 2011. At the time, it showed Suite as an amenity and 3.5 stars. Today when I looked on Hotwire, the hotel i believe to be Summerfield came up as 3 star, non-smoking, free breakfast and aorport shuttle. i have read that the rankings and amenities have changed over the past several months.

If you go to the hotel web site, you can verify that they have a pullout. If so, you are good for 4 people. I know they have one and two bedroom suites. On Hotsire you can specify how many people in a room, so that should help. BTW, it listed the room at $69 (I think). We got it for $59, which was the only reason I booked it so early! Still a good deal--free hot breakfast, manger reception in th evening, free internet, airport shuttle, and laundry room (which we will use since we will be in Orlando for 4 days prior to this stay).

If you are convinced it is Summerfield, you can book the room, then call and verify 4 can sleep in the room. if not, they can give you a bigger suite, and may charge a bit more. You are probably ahead even if you do this.

good luck

ML

Wow $69 ... that's an incredible rate. I'm never that lucky.

Thanks... I think I will go ahead and book it and then just call hotel hotel and hope they are ok with 4 of us showing up!

Great--if you get it, please come back and post here. We have some friends we are traveling with and they are trying to get in there with us!!

good luck

ML

PS: Post even if it isn't Summerfield--could be a clue for others!

Archived