Finding a crew member

Disconnections

I was on the Carnival Liberty on June 27, 2009. I had an amazing waiter named Elmer. I dont know his last name. He met up with us in Jamacia and really connected with the family.

Is there any way to find out which ship he is on so we can request to have him again?

I was also on the Dream September 25, 2010 and one of the entertainment staff employees, Calvyn Champaign, from Canada really connected with us. Is there any way to find out his ship schedule so we can go on multiple sailings with him?

Thanks!

About three weeks ago someone posted a message asking if anyone knew the place crew members met at Miami prior to their assignment on ships. I also remember reading another post about someone trying to locate a crew member because their "children" had a great time and they wanted to send him a post card.

Both OP had only a few posts in their history....now we get this one.

OP I don't mean to be disrespectful but don't you think that if this particular crew member had any interest in "connecting with you" he would have given you his email at least???

D.

About three weeks ago someone posted a message asking if anyone knew the place crew members met at Miami prior to their assignment on ships. I also remember reading another post about someone trying to locate a crew member because their "children" had a great time and they wanted to send him a post card.

Both OP had only a few posts in their history....now we get this one.

OP I don't mean to be disrespectful but don't you think that if this particular crew member had any interest in "connecting with you" he would have given you his email at least???

D.

I didn't expect to be cruising so often back then, or to come across a couple of waiters that weren't that good.

I have their emails somewhere, just can't find them.

Has somebody ever given you an email or a piece of paper that you misplace and can't find it over a year later? People lose things and just because somebody doesn't have that many posts doesn't mean they are a troll. I registered in September and have been very active in reading posts rather than replying or creating threads.

Also, this isn't for "children". I'm only 17 years old and I am the one that chooses which cruises to book in my family so I would like to make them more enjoyable by booking to be on a nice ship with good crew members rather than by itinerary.

Apparently you target anybody with a lower post count. Yours isn't that high, tbh. I have post counts on other forums well over 50,000.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=25526462&postcount=24

Archived