A Sheltered life so far ?????

Have seen a family put ashore due to the behaviour of their teenage offspring and more medical evacuations than we care to recount. One was at the locks on the Panama Canal, a God forsaken place, and who knows where the poor unfortunate was taken.

Have also been on board when a request for a certain blood group was asked for by the captain over the tannoy. Many responded but they had to have with them their blood donor cards, good thing to be reminded of for future cruises by those of us who donate.

Unfortunately, the poor soul did not make it and we were later thanked by his wife in the daily paper for our efforts.

Have never witnessed anything sadder than seeing the bereaved lady meet family on the dockside in the middle of nowhere. It was heart breaking.

So, not all are rumours!!! Not even laundry rage which is so insignifcant as to not be addressed in the light of former, real happenings.

Surprised that so few have encountered such situations or actually dismiss them as rumour..

Have seen a family put ashore due to the behaviour of their teenage offspring and more medical evacuations than we care to recount. One was at the locks on the Panama Canal, a God forsaken place, and who knows where the poor unfortunate was taken.

Have also been on board when a request for a certain blood group was asked for by the captain over the tannoy. Many responded but they had to have with them their blood donor cards, good thing to be reminded of for future cruises by those of us who donate.

Unfortunately, the poor soul did not make it and we were later thanked by his wife in the daily paper for our efforts.

Have never witnessed anything sadder than seeing the bereaved lady meet family on the dockside in the middle of nowhere. It was heart breaking.

So, not all are rumours!!! Not even laundry rage which is so insignifcant as to not be addressed in the light of former, real happenings.

Surprised that so few have encountered such situations or actually dismiss them as rumour..

I have seen a few passengers being transferred to ambulances in port and have seen people disembarking halfway through the cruise for whatever reason. I have never seen so many people in fresh plaster casts as I did on Ventura :eek:

I heard rumours about passengers shoplifting and stealing photos from the displays on Ventura. That doesn't mean I dismiss them and don't believe them. I just never saw it with my own eyes.

wow.... I have for certain had a sheltered cruise life, although on one Fred Olsen cruise somebody took the last 2 fried eggs one morning and somebody tutted:)

I was there and saw it with my own eyes.

Arcadia ?????? Are we safe from the rumours on there.

Take it easy.

wow.... I have for certain had a sheltered cruise life, although on one Fred Olsen cruise somebody took the last 2 fried eggs one morning and somebody tutted:)

I was there and saw it with my own eyes.

Arcadia ?????? Are we safe from the rumours on there.

Take it easy.

LOL!

Rumour has it that Arcadians eat Fred Olseners for breakfast once the eggs have gone. :D

Black Pudding on a P&O Ship? tut tut :eek:

Ah...... it's Black pudding on Fred, but fear not on Arcadia next Feb will order Parmentier de Boudin Noir:) with maybe peas de mushy on the side.

Take it easy, oh no its snowing again.:eek:

Ah...... it's Black pudding on Fred, but fear not on Arcadia next Feb will order Parmentier de Boudin Noir:) with maybe peas de mushy on the side.

Take it easy, oh no its snowing again.:eek:

Oh no! Where 'up North' is it snowing again?

We witnessed a death on board Ventura in November followed by the anouncement from Leon De St Croix; "Please show your appriciation and give the showteam another big hand":D

Was that the 'Saturday night fever' show by any chance Rosebaskets?!?

Was that the 'Saturday night fever' show by any chance Rosebaskets?!?

Did anyone applaud Saturday Night Fever? I thought that someone had organised a sleepover ...... The snoring drowned out the "performers" (and I use the term loosely) :eek:

Rum Rat, when were you on P&O last? Black pudding is a speciality starter dish in the Whire Room! ;)

Archived