When will I get Stockholders Credit Confirmation?

I Love NC

I got the email confirmation that was posted above but it never showed up or was updated on my cruise documents.

I had to go to Guest Services when we boarded on a Friday with a copy of the email and a copy of a statement showing the stock owned. The lady helping me said "the email doesn't state how much credit it is" so she had to send it to "the office" and they would get back to me on Monday since it as Friday afternoon. The credit showed up on the S&S account after dinner on Friday evening. I did receive a call on Monday saying it should be all straightened out and apologized for any inconvenience.

I learned on CC to bring a copy of the email and a copy of the statement. :D

THe email I used was:

guestadmin@carnival.com or:

guest_solutions@carnival.com

I scanned my statement, and put it into PDF format for them and attached it to the email, requesting some kind of aknowledgement of it's receipt. I'm sure any format, word/excel/jpg would be ok.

Don't forget to black out your account # and anything else you don't want people to see on your statement.

I usually print out the statement and cut off anything after Carnival.(they don't need to know what your other investments are other than the Carnival stock)

Don't forget to black out your account # and anything else you don't want people to see on your statement.

I usually print out the statement and cut off anything after Carnival.(they don't need to know what your other investments are other than the Carnival stock)

Yes, good point, I forgot to mention that. I did just that when I submitted mine, just leave the firm name, your name and the Carnival stock amount on the paper as you have to prove you have at least 100 shares.

Archived