merry christmas everyone

irishjim

Hi, I know this is a little early but my DW and I would like to wish all CC members a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all from Canada.

Jim-Sheila.:D:D:D

Jim & Sheila: Back to you and all other CC'ers. You must really be pumped to start this thread so early. I'm having trouble getting into the mood this year. Bought a new wreath for the front door last week and it's still in the box. This weekend I hope to tackle my out of town Christmas Cards. May the lights twinkle and shine for you during the holidays and hope Santa visits your home.:D

Merry Christmas to you as well.

We are very excited that we will be on our first cruise ever and it is a Christmas cruise.

I am looking forward to see how HAL celebrates Christmas at sea!!!

Please oh please takes lots of christmas pics of the NA on your cruise! I wondered how they did decorations wise on a holiday cruise, so if you can post some, it would be appreciated!

A safe and happy holiday season to all!

Sitting here having my Saturday morning coffee, listening to Christmas carrolls and loving the Christmas decor that DH puts so much effort into each year. I wish all of the members of CC a wonderful holiday ( whichever you might celebrate ) and know that as long as we can enjoy these special events with our dear ones that we are truly blessed,

Marilyn

Merry Christmas to all! DW/I are saying this to all retail personnel who are selling us Christmas presents ... just as a reminder as to what this is all about.

harry

And A Very Merry Christmas to you and the other CCers! I have a pin that says "You can wish me a Merry Christmas" and wear it!!

To those who don't celebrate Christmas, I wish you a happy whatever you celebrate.

Archived