Cabin 1002 on the Triumph or similar ship

bartamus2002

Has anyone been in cabin 1002 on the Triumph. It says it is a partially obstructed view. I always like getting the outside cabins at the inside price. Just curious if it is noisy or can people look into your room. If anyone has any pictures of this room or any similar that would be great.

Thanks,

Bart

That cabin looks out on to the Panorama Deck forward observation area. You won't get much of a view of the sea but you will get natural light and be able to see the sky.

Since the area outside your cabin is open to the public a screen is provided for the window to prevent folks from peeking in.

Here a shot from the outside of a similar cabin:

Dream322.jpg

:)

Has anyone been in cabin 1002 on the Triumph. It says it is a partially obstructed view. I always like getting the outside cabins at the inside price. Just curious if it is noisy or can people look into your room. If anyone has any pictures of this room or any similar that would be great.

Thanks,

Bart

noisy? its under the gym area. Gym opens at 6am. Its under where the treadmills are- The weights will be a tad to the left and back more but if someone dropped them really hard-- you might be able to hear it.

Can you move down a deck?

Its a handicapped cabin. It might be on that is marked that the beds do not move together.

http://www.carnival.com/cms/fun/cruise_control/pdf/ADATriumphClass.pdf

My deck plans show 1002 holds 4 people. Thats a first time I saw a handicapped ca=bin for more then 2 people.

Archived