Just home from the Elation

chasinraynbowz

DH and I just got home from our 11/29 cruise on the Elation. We had rough seas (not as rough as some, but much rougher than others). I will be posting a full review tomorrow.. WITH pictures!!

If you have any questions until then, please feel free to ask away!!

DH and I just got home from our 11/29 cruise on the Elation. We had rough seas (not as rough as some, but much rougher than others). I will be posting a full review tomorrow.. WITH pictures!!

If you have any questions until then, please feel free to ask away!!

could you please advise me of parking near the port and the rates?

I thank you in advance.

Looking forward to reading about your trip and seeing pics....Can't wait until our cruise in March!!

PS - just noticed you were from Memphis...did you drive down? If so, did you drive down the day of your cruise, or did you stay in a hotel down there the night before?

Did you park at the port or at a hotel? How was traffic?? :)

Morning all. The review is written and I am working on the pictures now. Will have posted this afternoon!!

Midship, we parked at the terminal. We had 2 couples in one vehicle and we shared the parking ($37.50 each). I am sure others can tell you about hotel parking.

Tooty, yes we drove. Very easy drive, took about 6 hours. We stopped in Jackson for lunch. We drove down on Saturday (2 days before the cruise) and stayed at the Microtel in Daphne, AL (across the bay from the port). It cost around $70 for the night and had breakfast (bagels, coffee, cereal, etc) for us the next morning. Very easy 10 min drive to the port the next morning and traffic was very light. DO NOT plan on getting to the terminal before 1030. If you do, they will make you turn around. We did that and just hung out one street over. Got in line at 1030 and we were on board having lunch by noon.

We cant wait to read it.We will be on her next month and are so excited.This is our 5th but still cant wait like it was our 1st!Did you happen to steal a list of the spa prices?

No, but I will see if I can find any in the Fun Times that we brought home. An FYI though, they had a LOT of specials going on. We got lots of handouts in our cabin and hubby just threw them away.... I knew we should have kept them.. haha!

Archived