muster carnival dream

dreamlooker

All of Deck 11 is not going to muster in the same place. Front of the ship may go down or up and muster inside or outside.

Check the back of your cabin door as soon as you get there. Then memorize where you need to go because when you need to go there in an emergency you don't want to remember that you forgot to pay attention.

I take these things very seriously, so that the rest of my cruise I don't have to worry about it.

Your muster station will be printed on your sail and sign card.

There are dozens of helpful crew members around during embarkation, I'm sure any one of them would be happy to direct you if asked. You can go check it out a few hours before time if you like so that you know where to go.

Have a great cruise!

It is a new thing...if I remember correctly it is in the bottom right corner of it.

I was on the Dream back in May, and the emergency drill directed us only to one of the lounges where we got instruction on how to put on life jackets (not having to actually do it) and where we would go to the lifeboats at...but the muster stations are actually inside and comfortable...unless they have changed something.

It is a new thing...if I remember correctly it is in the bottom right corner of it.

I was on the Dream back in May, and the emergency drill directed us only to one of the lounges where we got instruction on how to put on life jackets (not having to actually do it) and where we would go to the lifeboats at...but the muster stations are actually inside and comfortable...unless they have changed something.

Cruised the Freedom in February and its not listed on my sign and sail card

Botton left side of sign and sail card, been there for some time. It really doesnt tell you any specifics, just a number. "A3" was our station on the Dream. This was on deck 3 in the Encore theater. We were staying on deck 9.

On the Glory back in Nov 2009 the card just has a "G".

hi there my queastion is does anyone know where muster is for deck 11 just trying to know a head of time thanks

We were on the dream last July on Deck 11 spa balcony forward, we went to the Main show room for lack of a better word, it was fast and nice to not have to carry anything with us. Other than going to past guest party we didnt go in the show room at all was always too crowded

Archived