Pearl ...Any wine or dining discounts???

lavelle222

Last NCL cruise they offered a wine program, we pre-paid and got a better deal on 6 or 7 wines. Also my 1st cruise on the Spirt abour 3 years ago, they offered 1/2 price upcharge at the specialty restaurants for late dining after 9pm, do they do that any more?? I'm on the Pearl this Saturday 12/11!!! Getting excited!!

when I was on her at the end of August they had the wine promotion you describe, and also had "2 for 1" drinks most nights somewhere... sometimes martinis, sometimes mojitos. Not wine.

There were three nights of 2 for 1 dining though... including the first night. We tried several of the specialty restaurants this way. The special was for all dining hours... not just after 9. I don't remember any standing deals for after 9. The 2 for 1 specials for both drinks and dining were printed in the daily. Enjoy!

when i was on her at the end of august they had the wine promotion you describe, and also had "2 for 1" drinks most nights somewhere... Sometimes martinis, sometimes mojitos. Not wine.

There were three nights of 2 for 1 dining though... Including the first night. We tried several of the specialty restaurants this way. The special was for all dining hours... Not just after 9. I don't remember any standing deals for after 9. The 2 for 1 specials for both drinks and dining were printed in the daily. Enjoy!

thanks!

From what I read throughout the CC, it almost appears to me it is a timing or locations issue with these discounts. We were on the Pearl in September to Alaska, the last cruise of the year and we had no dinner specials. Can't say about the wine, don't drink it but they ran margarita specials for like $5.95 at certain bars but very week in taste for me. We are back on the Star this May and have planned several restaurants and will see what happens. You can search for dailies and see some posted here and that may help. The ones I have seen posted had no restaurant offers. Have fun!

On our sailing on the Pearl (Oct. 31), they had 1/2 price the last night at 3 of the specialty restaurants for the whole evening. It varies by sailing. Someone on a back to back said the next sailing only had a 20% off offer, but no 1/2 price night.

when I was on her at the end of August they had the wine promotion you describe, and also had "2 for 1" drinks most nights somewhere... sometimes martinis, sometimes mojitos. Not wine.

There were three nights of 2 for 1 dining though... including the first night. We tried several of the specialty restaurants this way. The special was for all dining hours... not just after 9. I don't remember any standing deals for after 9. The 2 for 1 specials for both drinks and dining were printed in the daily. Enjoy!

same with us, we were on the Pearl in May. We usually headed to the bar that was offering Martinis 2 for 1, plus if there was any wait for dinner you got a 20% discount on dirnks. yes, they also had a wine program but we didn't look into it.

Nita

Archived