E Ticket?

angiebabes

Hi,

We fly out to Barbados on the 14th January to cruise with Venutura on the 15th January.

We have this morning received an e mail from P & O saying that we can now access our E Ticket and Travel Summary.

However, although we have been able to print the travel summary we cannot access the E Ticket.

If this is still the case in a few days time we will contact P & O.

Is anyone else having problems accessing their E Ticket?

Hi,

We fly out to Barbados on the 14th January to cruise with Venutura on the 15th January.

We have this morning received an e mail from P & O saying that we can now access our E Ticket and Travel Summary.

However, although we have been able to print the travel summary we cannot access the E Ticket.

If this is still the case in a few days time we will contact P & O.

Is anyone else having problems accessing their E Ticket?

Hi Patsy flower

we're on the same cruise as you and got the same email this morning, no problem at all printing off the e ticket but a little concerned about the luggage labels that you print off staying on the cases.

Anyone have any ideas or can give the best way to attach so they dont rip or come off

Anyone have any ideas or can give the best way to attach so they dont rip or come off

Thankfully we received ours for our upcoming Azura cruise in the post, but I have heard of people printing off the labels and then getting them laminated, or even covering in a layer of clear sellotape.

Even with the ones sent from P&O I would be nervous about them coming loose/falling off so may even secure more with some tape.

Hi Patsy flower

we're on the same cruise as you and got the same email this morning, no problem at all printing off the e ticket but a little concerned about the luggage labels that you print off staying on the cases.

There are preprinted luggage labels supplied in the Holiday information book which you get six weeks before departure - unless you clicked on the GO GREEN icon on the cruise personaliser when they dont send it to you. If you did this, phone them up and they will send you the book. The P&O labels are a strong plasticised material that does not tear.

Brian

Re labels. I ran off copy of labels from P & O website, folded as instructed, inserted in plastic wallet (used for filing) and then cut wallet to size of label. I then stapled around edge of label, covered edges with sticky tape to prevent fingers being caught on staples, and then punched hole for string to tie onto cases. I bit of a fuss but I now have water proof, strong labels.

Hi Patsy flower

Re labels. I ran off copy of labels from P & O website, folded as instructed, inserted in plastic wallet (used for filing) and then cut wallet to size of label. I then stapled around edge of label, covered edges with sticky tape to prevent fingers being caught on staples, and then punched hole for string to tie onto cases. I bit of a fuss but I now have water proof, strong labels.

Warm welcome to CC.

Did you used to watch Blue Peter by any chance? :D

Wow

Archived