Caribbean weather in febuary

sesasheep

Book the Feb 13 Valentine's day cruise - check out our roll call. We're gonna have a blast!

We also cruised Valentine's last year and in January several times and the weather was lovely. It may or may not be a little chilly leaving out of New Orleans, but it's toasty warm and beautiful by the afternoon of the first sea day under any conditions. Don't hesitate - just book it!

Depends on where you are from....

We sailed Western Carib this past August, and even Belize was a bit on the chilly side....Now my sister and bro-in-law from Boston thought it was gorgeous....My partner and I were wishing we had brought a couple of more long sleeve t-shirts....

The winter is the best time to sail the carribean. It is the only time for me. It is way too hot in the summer and it is peak hurricane season.

The carribean islands are pretty much immune from giant cold fronts so their weather is very stable and still quite warm.

I would never book a summer carribean cruise

We are now looking at the Spirit in febuary instead of august. What is the weather like in the caribbean then?

We have done about the same itinerary a few times in the Jan/Feb time frame and have always been happy. The first night, out of NOLA might be a little rough and windy. Otherwise it should be sunny and fun.

If you are looking at feb 20th please join us on the roll call. we are getting a really fun and versatile group crusing it looks like.

Nita

Depends what part of the caribbean... eastern and western will be mild and nice, but you are not guaranteed beach weather. Some days can be cloudy and/or not so hot but you will probably get at least some beach days. Southern caribbean is virtually guaranteed beach weather.

Archived