Leaving in week some last minute questions

pausulli

We are leaving in a week on SDII and had a couple of questions. We have never been to the Caribbean in Dec will it be cool in the evening? Wondering if a light wrap or sweater would be a good idea over sundresses for evening. Also to avoid checking luggage will it be pretty easy to find sunscreen in St. Thomas or St. John? Has anyone done the Dolphin Adventure in Tortola as I would love to know how it was. Thanks

We are leaving in a week on SDII and had a couple of questions. We have never been to the Caribbean in Dec will it be cool in the evening? Wondering if a light wrap or sweater would be a good idea over sundresses for evening. Also to avoid checking luggage will it be pretty easy to find sunscreen in St. Thomas or St. John? Has anyone done the Dolphin Adventure in Tortola as I would love to know how it was. Thanks

Cool is a relative term. It will not hurt to have a wrap or sweater for the evenings. We normally dine al fresco and I often have to put on a jacket, but of course FT says I am always cold.

Finding sunscreen and lotions in St. Thomas is easy. There is a drug store at Havensight, but I would go up the street to the K-Mart for the best price.

I don't have answers, 'cause I'm a SeaDream newbie, too, but are you on the Dec. 14 cruise? If so, we'll see you on board. I just started a thread (topic) ^^^, trying to find out if others were on with us.

Archived