Le Cirque on the Nieuw Amsterdam

Krazy Kruizers

The card that we got confirming our reservation indicated that Jacket was required.

But we saw about 6 men who did not wear a jacket -- and no one said anything to them. I read here on this site where on a couple of ships it was enforced and jackets were handed to a couple of men.

Most of the men wore sports jackets or suit jackets -- a few wore ties with their suits.

The card that we got confirming our reservation indicated that Jacket was required.

But we saw about 6 men who did not wear a jacket -- and no one said anything to them. I read here on this site where on a couple of ships it was enforced and jackets were handed to a couple of men.

Most of the men wore sports jackets or suit jackets -- a few wore ties with their suits.

Thanks, thats what I figured, guess I will have to take the jacket!

Kirk

You are welcome.

We did see one man wearing his tuxedo jacket -- since no one was aware of this ruling as it was the first time the dinner was offered on the Nieuw Amsterdam -- most men were not prepared.

I thought about wearing my tuxedo but figured that would be a little too much. This cruise is going to be a challenge luggage wise. We have gotten very good about packing light but as we are going to the Baltic and Norway we will need to take a little heaver clothing plus some type of rain gear, add to that a suit or sports coat, I don't know if I can get all that in my medium suitcase. What a problem to have ;).

Kirk

Archived