Freedom E1 w/ pullman bed and connecting

reb92

Son loved the pullman bed on our recent Disney Wonder cruise. We are booking Freedom for 3/13/11 sailing and looking at an E1 with the pullman. I saw a photo on here that showed a pullman over the main bed. Would not want this configuration . . . is that the way it is set up? On Disney, it is over the sofa. Also, the only stateroom available is a connecting stateroom. Do you lose any space or privacy (ie. more apt to hear noise between the rooms) with a connecting stateroom?

I dont know about the cabin you are looking at, but I had a connecting on Voyager and everyone else had a little sofa, and we had a comfortable arm chair .. nice but only one could sit in it.

You dont lose space as the door in the wall takes up no space. Its part of the wall like in a hotel room.

Yes, E1 cabins on Freedom class have the pullman bed come down over the two twins/queen below. We had one booked on Liberty and upgraded to a D1 since I realized there was no way my mom could sleep on one of the lower beds with my 8 yo sleeping in the pullman over her head.

Now, there is access from a ladder at the foot of the bed, so don't think they have to climb onto the lowers to get up there. It's just that the placement makes it a bit claustrophobic to me.

Archived