Harrison's Cave and beach excursion

PK4SC

We will be on the Caribbean Princess in January and was wondering if there is a tour company that has a package of Harrison's Cave and time on a nice beach (which beach would be recommended?) Or is that just something that should be set up on my own using taxis etc.? Please give me some direction on this. :D

We will be on the Caribbean Princess in January and was wondering if there is a tour company that has a package of Harrison's Cave and time on a nice beach (which beach would be recommended?) Or is that just something that should be set up on my own using taxis etc.? Please give me some direction on this. :D

We booked a private tour with Scenic Barbados Tours that took us to Harrison's Cave, Bathsheba, St. John's Parish Church and then Rockley/Accra Beach.

If you are interested to learn more about our excursion with Scenic Barbados Tours, you can read my detailed review with photos by clicking on the link below and reading posts #88-#91.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1038334&page=5

you will most likely be brought to Rockley beach.. It is my favourite... perfect sand, perfect water. and there are many boutiques and little shops with food around the beach.

if i may suggest some tours... I am not sure when you arrive at port. but there are many tours of the island, such as "island safari tour" and one of my favourite tours to do on the island. "Harbour Master Cruises"

I will be leaving in 4 days. and will be there until the 8th.

Enjoy your cruise and ports of call!

We booked a private tour with Scenic Barbados Tours that took us to Harrison's Cave, Bathsheba, St. John's Parish Church and then Rockley/Accra Beach.

If you are interested to learn more about our excursion with Scenic Barbados Tours, you can read my detailed review with photos by clicking on the link below and reading posts #88-#91.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1038334&page=5

That tour sounds great! We are in the early planning stages, but that sounds like the kind of thing we will be looking for. Thanks for the link to your review.:)

Archived