Laundry Question

Fetchpeople

I'm sure this question has been asked and answered a number of times, but I can't locate it.

On the Diamond, do the washers/dryers require US dollars or quarters or some other currency? Is there a change maker in the laundries?

Thanks in advance for your responses.

The take US Quarters. There is a change machine in each laundry. I believe it takes US$1 bills. You can also go to the Purser's Desk and get change.

I would suggest you get change before you are planning to do laundry. The change machines sometimes aren't working.

This past February on the Crown Princess,

the cost was a $1 a load for either the

washer or dryer, it was great, I was able

to bring less clothes and have everything

cleaned before we got off the ship.

I stopped at the Dollar Tree in Ft Lauderdale

and picked up laundry detergent.

glad I did, the dispenser was out.

I think that was also a dollar a load

so strongly suggest bring your own.

They also had irons and ironing boards in the laundry room.

The Purex laundry sheets are ideal for travel. The sheets have both detergent and fabric softener embedded in them so that all you have to do is throw a sheet in at the beginning of each load. They smell good in your suitcase like fabric softener sheets and you don't have to worry about spilling laundry detergent.

The Purex laundry sheets are ideal for travel. The sheets have both detergent and fabric softener embedded in them so that all you have to do is throw a sheet in at the beginning of each load. They smell good in your suitcase like fabric softener sheets and you don't have to worry about spilling laundry detergent.

I just bought these recently and I agree, they are great and you don't have to worry about spilling and they are very light weight.

Thank you so much for the idea. I usually take laundry det and bounce. But would much prefer these. Where can I find them? At a dollar store or major retailer?

Thank you for the suggestion.

Archived