EPIC: Anyone on or sailing soon? Need a favor.

k9sar

No problem! Wheels up to Miami at 6am tomorrow! Tonight will likely be my last posts for a while... Maybe some from Miami...

Go get em, Dave! I wish I was going back just so I could eat at my favorite places some more! :)

I am totally bumming about this because I specifically look for Christmas Ornaments on my trips. I looked in July when we went and even asked..nada! :( I got one from all the ports, my favorite one was the Santa laying in a hammock from Roatan. (Christmas store on 2nd floor of port shops). I guess I will resort to ebay. :rolleyes:

I am totally bumming about this because I specifically look for Christmas Ornaments on my trips. I looked in July when we went and even asked..nada! :( I got one from all the ports, my favorite one was the Santa laying in a hammock from Roatan. (Christmas store on 2nd floor of port shops). I guess I will resort to ebay. :rolleyes:

Bumming why? Be glad to get you one too... Which one would you like? See previous posts...

Bumming why? Be glad to get you one too... Which one would you like? See previous posts...

If you don't mind the ceramic one! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Hope the prices don't go up on these things because they now have become a hot commodity! :D

pm me or email me kerstin at vcitynet dot com

doing the happy dance now!:):):)

If you don't mind the ceramic one! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Hope the prices don't go up on these things because they now have become a hot commodity! :D

pm me or email me kerstin at vcitynet dot com

doing the happy dance now!:):):)

No problem. Kerstin, my sister's name is Kirsten...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived