EPIC: Anyone on or sailing soon? Need a favor.

k9sar

ok..now we have to hunt you down...

:)

hmmm... Arkansas.... Are you closer or am I? Maybe we just approach from both sides...

;)

No worries... I'm sure someone out there will be willing to help.

anyone? anyone? :cool:

I'll absolutely get ornaments.

So I don't screw it up - post after this one how many and what kind and if they don't have what you're looking for in particular, do you want the other kind?

:) MB

Well, by my count it would be 3 Ceramic ones. Mike, his brother, and myself. If they don't have the ceramic ones I will take the brass. (but I do prefer the ceramic!) Yeah, your going in a few weeks! Thanks if you remember! I'll try to repost this near the top in 2 weeks!

Mike and bro, help remember!:D

Orangegrove...I also live in North Carolina and will be on the Epic early March so if you still want an ornament post something on here late February to remind me and I will check it out.

That would be awesome if someone doesn't send it sooner! I will let you know either way! Thanks so much for being so kind! :)

Festivus......for the rest of us!

I sent Mike and Kerstin an email just so you have my email address - I just hope they still have them in January and they're not in the post-Christmas blues like everyone else. LOL!!

Got your email and responded, MB. Thanks!

• 1 month later...

I recently received the ornament that Mary Beth picked up while on her cruise. Many thanks to her and her willingness to help someone who she only knows through this thread. I am again pleasently surprised by the way 'cruisers' band together and help each other.

MB... as my 9 year would say... You Rock!

I recently received the ornament that Mary Beth picked up while on her cruise. Many thanks to her and her willingness to help someone who she only knows through this thread. I am again pleasently surprised by the way 'cruisers' band together and help each other.

MB... as my 9 year would say... You Rock!

awesome - I'm glad I could help! I can't wait to decorate my tree with all my ornaments from epic & the ports!!

Archived