Celebration Air Con

Have sailed with Thomson numerous times and recently was on the Celebration for the third time. Just wondered if anyone else had noticed how chilly it was in the Broadway and Liberties Bar. Lots of ladies sitting in cardigans and shawls.

Still didn't detract from how good the cruise was can't wait for the winter 2011/12 brochure this week to book next November.

Hey,

Ive just got off the Celebration and didn't notice it being cold in there and I wore short sleeves every evening. The only time I saw anyone (and me) in a cardi was out on the Lido deck during the two parties we had, it did get a bit chilly tbh. (Around 16c lol - Try me texting home last week saying it was cold.. for them to reply its -10c here ha!)

Maybe they have fixed it? I'm not sure. I found the air con in our cabin very pleasant, not icy cold but not naff either. Very comfortable nights sleep with it!

Have you got time to do both the Dead Sea and Petra excursions in the two days at Aqaba, bearing in mind the ship does not dock until 11.00 am on the first day?

Or do I have to make a choice, which one to go on?

Lorraine

Have you got time to do both the Dead Sea and Petra excursions in the two days at Aqaba, bearing in mind the ship does not dock until 11.00 am on the first day?

Or do I have to make a choice, which one to go on?

Lorraine

You will have to choose as the Petra trip is 10 hours and the Dead Sea one 12!. They are both on the second day but if you want to see something spectacular on the first afternoon go on the Wadi Rum trip.

Archived