Star Cabin Question

philatiger

We just booked cabin 12512 on the Star to Bermuda. Does anyone have any pics they can share?

I am also trying to figure out if the balcony is open or has a glass window. Looking at pics of the exterior it looks like it's all glass, unless I am counting the decks wrong. Thanks for your help.

We are in 12512 in Feb to Mexican Riviera. The photo on the website is accurate. Right now it is the AH category. There were some photos posted awhile back, but now I can't see them. The balcony is open, but covered,railings have the glass panels so you don't fall off!!LOL.Just like the other balconies. We are really looking forward to our trip. Very few have posted any pic's of these cabins from the Alaska trips this summer and fall. Maybe they were not CC members..The balcony seems to be the same size a all the others.I believe they have dark colored wicker chairs. Hope this helps. Dona

http://briang.smugmug.com/Other/Email/13623375_iWU6y#996939850_vLiFF-A-LB

not sure if this link to a photo will work, it shows the starboard side docked in Alaska , where the expanse of windows are on deck 12, there are 2 balconies showing-they belong to the AH suites, they are surrounded by the AJ suites with all glass windows. Hope you get to see them, if not, I'll look for the thread with the photos included. Dona, sorry, I forget to make it a clicky!!

Dona, I'm so happy to see these pictures, even if they are for the AJ cabin. The decor (and bathroom!) look very inviting. Glad to see the balcony shot too. I've also been looking for information about AH. We're in 12512 right after you so take good care of it! Carla

not sure if this link to a photo will work, it shows the starboard side docked in Alaska , where the expanse of windows are on deck 12, there are 2 balconies showing-they belong to the AH suites, they are surrounded by the AJ suites with all glass windows. Hope you get to see them, if not, I'll look for the thread with the photos included. Dona, sorry, I forget to make it a clicky!!

Thanks Dona, that pic helped clarify the balcony question. All the other pics I saw looked like the glass windows went all the way. Good to see the balcony is open.

Glad I could be of some help. The colors are the same in the AH and AJ. We got a good deal, I booked in June of 2010, and watched the prices go down. Yeah. Ours dropped by 1100.00 total. Made me feel good. I always book what I want and never a guarantee, who knows could be the last one!! hope not. Carla, I will take good care of the cabin.Have you booked any excursions yet? This trip is for hubbys 65th b-day. We are snowbirds from Canada and stay in Arizona for the winter. Nice weather here this past 2 weeks. Dona

I hope you wouldn't mind posting some pics of the cabin when you get back. Have a great cruise.

We are definitely going to do the Las Caletas Hideaway in PV. With two other ships in port that day, it will fill up fast. Not sure of the others. Maybe the trolley tour in Mazatlan and the submarine in Cabo. My niece wants horseback riding in Cabo but I couldn't find out much about it here on the boards. We're celebrating my Sis's 60th! Ha - I put a new SD card on my Christmas list! It's got to be a 4GB. I did see those other pictures too.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived