Pride 12/5/10..Funtimes,Camp Carnival, Spa and Fitness Schedules

rrraydon

Wow, this is fantastic, I wish I knew how to put the Fun Times directly on the thread like you did, looking forward to your review. We leave in a couple of weeks.

I scanned them to my laptop, organized them into folders, uploaded them onto photobucket.com, then did direct link. Trust me...very time consuming...I'm sure there is an easier way...but I'm computer illiterate....lol.

Thank you so much!!!! You are the best. We leave in 3 days on the pride. Can't wait for your review and I would love to know how the weather was.

Thanks

Nathalie:)

The first 2 sea days were cold and windy. Port Canaveral was breezy and upper 60's as was Nassau. Rained in the evening in Nassau.

In Freeport we layed on the beach and tanned..upper 70's.

Cold and breezy on the last sea day and cold when we got back to Baltimore.

So,...mostly cold...lol.

But, we still had a good time.

Awesome. thanks. Especially for the kids pages-

I see some Christmas stuff done on your cruise--like the festival of lights.

Did you go to the sail away party?? wondering what thats like with everyone in coats, hats and gloves--LOL

Awesome. thanks. Especially for the kids pages-

I see some Christmas stuff done on your cruise--like the festival of lights.

Did you go to the sail away party?? wondering what thats like with everyone in coats, hats and gloves--LOL

LOL...did do the sail away...cold and windy as hell! :D

Hope it's better for us in Feb.

Well maybe hell was not the correct metaphor...north pole then.

Thanks so much for posting! Looking forward to your review. Do you have a room service Menu?

We leave in 30 days on Sunday Jan 16th. Cannot wait! 70 degrees in the Bahamas sounds really good right now!:rolleyes:

Good luck with the 70 degrees, it's possible...but unfortunately, unlikely.

I forgot to take pics of the room service menu...it's mostly sandwiches, salads and a few desserts.

Have a great cruise!

Do you have a room service Menu?

!:rolleyes:

http://www.unofficialcarnivalwiki.com/wiki/Room_Service_Menu

what you see is what you get. Carnival menus are fleetwide. and as much as people say youcan write what you want -- more then likly you will not get it.

2946821310098903857XAgHuK_th.jpg

2538453680098903857ejPdYx_th.jpg

when ordering room service-please remember your condiments. salt, pepper, creamers for coffee and state what type of sweetner. ordering cereal-- dont forget to order the milk.

if you order a caraffe of coffee for 4 people-- you will get 4 caraffs of coffee plus all those cups.

ordering a sandwhich-- remember to specify pototo chips or pretzels

Thanks for the great info. Anyone have an idea how many changes there would be to the Fun Times for Jan/2 cruise?

Do thet change up every cruise or is it the same schedule ,more or less, cruise after cruise ?

Looking forward to your review .

On CC there have been postings saying that for the first night of the cruise they offer a free bottle of wine at the steak restaurant.

True?

Thanks for the great info. Anyone have an idea how many changes there would be to the Fun Times for Jan/2 cruise?

Do thet change up every cruise or is it the same schedule ,more or less, cruise after cruise ?

Except for the xmas stuff it was all pretty much the same as last Feb.

Looking forward to your review .

On CC there have been postings saying that for the first night of the cruise they offer a free bottle of wine at the steak restaurant.

True?

Yes, one bottle for the table. We chose blush.

Hi Donna-

Great review. And thanks for the "funtimes". My family is going on the pride in Feb with another family. We aren't telling our kids until christmas, so I printed up the "funtimes" and the kids pages so I can show them what to expect.

I have a question, my DD turns 16 a week before the trip. So on board I wanted to get her a pedi. Do they offer a teen-pedi option that isn't a mother-daughter.

Thanks and again, great job!

Hi Donna-

Great review. And thanks for the "funtimes". My family is going on the pride in Feb with another family. We aren't telling our kids until christmas, so I printed up the "funtimes" and the kids pages so I can show them what to expect.

I have a question, my DD turns 16 a week before the trip. So on board I wanted to get her a pedi. Do they offer a teen-pedi option that isn't a mother-daughter.

Yes, they have some teen spa packages. Even stuff for younger kids. When I went to the spa to have my nail polish removed (for $15 damn dollars!)..anyway, there was a little girl in a chair next to me having an ice cream party pedi..I don't know what else was included besides the sundae they brought her to eat during her pedi.

Hi Donna-

Im sorry- i thought I read in the programs that there is a teen spa night.

Consider getting her a pedi BEFORE she cruises-- at home should cost about 20 bucks.

Archived