PrimeC/Aqualina Menus

uktog

I read some time ago that following the new menus in Discoveries, new menus would be rolled out in Prime C/Aqualina with a daily dish available to give suite guests who dine there every night more variety. Has this happened yet or does anyone know when the changes are being rolled out? - maybe this a question for Bill in which case apologies if I have posted it in the wrong place

Uktog....

Hi,

I just pulled out my menus and there was nothing seperate about a daily dish for either restaurant.

Theres the tasting menu and the regular menu

However, since we were not in a suite, maybe that was not presented to us. And I was not aware about it prior to this, so I didnt inquire further while onboard

I know I said I would get these menus scanned in upon my return,

but I'm still waiting for Santa to show up with a new printer, scanner all in one thingy! Some elves have mentioned they saw it at the north pole. ;):D

BUT if they are wrong..I will go out and buy one so I can get this up for all to see.

K.

We did not see a daily dish offered, but quite honestly, we ate in both venues several times, but the food in the MDR was just as good as the specialty restaurants. Maine lobster, venison, etc. were all offered in the MDR and prepared very well.

Archived