Spirit in April - Room Categories Changing

mikesj

Does anybody know why the room categories are changing in April on the Spirit? are they planning on doing some refurbishments?

I saw that on deck 10 the BC cabins are going to now be BA and wanted to figure out why.

Thanks!

NCL is changing the cabin classifications on every ship in April except the Epic. Why?

So they can have more cabin classifications, whether or not they charge higher fares for the top class cabins or not, just the fact they have more cabin classes results in collecting higher fares per cruise.

NCL is changing the cabin classifications on every ship in April except the Epic. Why?

So they can have more cabin classifications, whether or not they charge higher fares for the top class cabins or not, just the fact they have more cabin classes results in collecting higher fares per cruise.

I guess I don't understand why cabins on the 11th deck, right below the pool area would be currently BA and deck 10 where its much quieter would be BC.

Id rather be on deck 10, but thats why i was curious!

Thanks for the quick response!!!

I am not aware of any refurbishments of any cabins. NCL is just reclassifying the entire fleet of cabins except the Epic, but the cabins themselves are basically the same... You'll notice all of the BA stern balcony cabins have a new higher classification throughout the fleet...

Also, on the Spirit, most of the larger interior cabins have been reclassified as "Family Interiors" and are in a much more expensive category than previously. I was really happy we were able to get one of these cabins in March for the lowest price interior category. :D

Archived