C1 Class on the Summit

Carmic

Just got upgraded and would love to hear the all about the amenities. On the web site it says "Luggage Delivery"........what does that mean? Also, read you can get free bottled water.......is that true?

Thanks,

Carol

Not sure about any of this. They deliver luggage to all the cabins, although I believe that CC and above are supposed to have "priority" delivery. We've also always had to pay for bottled water in CC class. Only cabins I've ever head of that have bottled water at no extra charge are the Aqua Class cabins on the newer S class ships.

The C1 cabins all have very nice locations. Most have cabins that are special in some way, either larger than average or with verandas that are larger than average. A Good number of the C1 cabins on the Summit and the other M class ships are aft facing cabins and these all have extraordinarily large verandas. The AFT C1 cabins on the M class ships are usually my first choice and I often book up to 18 months in advance to get them.

In our CC cabin we got:

Expanded room service menu for breakfast (see recent thread posting the menu)

Fresh flowers in the cabin

Canapes each afternoon (you can ask your steward to substitute cheese and crackers)

Fresh fruit bowl in cabin

Upgraded robes

Upgraded toiletries

Slippers

Canvas tote to take home

Umbrella for use on shore

Binoculars for use on balcony

"Leather" key card holder

I'm sure there's more, but that's all I can remember.

Have a great cruise!

I've never, ever received slippers in a concierge class cabin, and, to date, those are the only kinds of cabins I've sailed in on Celebrity.

Isn't that funny. I was cleaning out my guest room closet just this past weekend and found them, still in the plastic. Granted, they're not high quality or terribly cushy, but would be fine for a guest in a pinch. Maybe they've discontinued that perk.

Archived