Drink of the Day

Havinsnest

Are they the same each day of each week?

As in on embarkation day it is X, next day it is XX, etc? Friends coming with us next week are asking what Sunday's DOD will be. I don't drink so I have never paid any attention to it.

Drink of the DAy changes daily ... but you can still order it other days if you wish...If you board and sail on Sunday it will be the Funship special...

When I went on the Legend the first week of October these were the DOD specials in order of appearance:

Funship Special

Blue Margarita

Island Delight

Mexican Mama

Goombay Smash ( in the coconut monkey)

Yellow Bird

Riviera Delight

I only got as far as the Funship Special because I liked it so much I ordered as my DOD every day!

I don't know if these are fleet wide specials but at least it gives you an idea!

When I went on the Legend the first week of October these were the DOD specials in order of appearance:

Funship Special

Blue Margarita

Island Delight

Mexican Mama

Goombay Smash ( in the coconut monkey)

Yellow Bird

Riviera Delight

I only got as far as the Funship Special because I liked it so much I ordered as my DOD every day!

I don't know if these are fleet wide specials but at least it gives you an idea!

I think you chose wisely! Seems like the funship special is stronger than their other drinks...

5275077310_1b6d7f2a45.jpg

IIRC, the Funship Special is the DOD for Embarkation Day (First Day) on every cruise...anyone?

The bartender or waiter told me what they were and what they contained every day, but after two or three, who remembers? I'm lucky to remember my name! :eek: Maybe next cruise, with the GKs along, I'll be a bit more conservative...

what else is it? do you know?

The funship contains the following:

Finlandia Vodka

Barcardi Light Rum

De Kuyper Apricot Brandy

De Kuyper Ameretto

Fruit Punch

the drink is in the Carnival cocktail book that is sold on the ship in the the gift shop or formality shop. Lisa E.

Ahhh...convenient to the airport. MUCH better for travel than for us who have to deal with Route 28 :mad: :rolleyes:.

We are in Indiana Township (almost the North Hills).

Yes! Very convenient...we could walk if were ambitious enough I suppose, or if it wasn't freezing. haha :) The bf's grandparents live near McCandless :) I love North Park.

Archived