Pearl Stateroom 8134

skymama815

Has anyone on here stayed in this stateroom? Wondering if you can hear Bliss or the bowling alley at night. NCL assured us they have never had a complaint before but still wondering. This is a BA and I am assuming it is just like the BB we had last year on the Dawn but with a different view. If you have any photos of this stateroom I would love to see them! Thanks!!

Has anyone on here stayed in this stateroom? Wondering if you can hear Bliss or the bowling alley at night. NCL assured us they have never had a complaint before but still wondering. This is a BA and I am assuming it is just like the BB we had last year on the Dawn but with a different view. If you have any photos of this stateroom I would love to see them! Thanks!!

Trust me, they have had complaints on both 8134 and 8634 next door (my stateroom end of October). Hopefully following link will bring you to my post regarding our experience. I love NCL and love the stern staterooms but would under no circumstances book one again directly above (or below lol) Bliss or any other nightclub.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1302902&highlight=pearl+ba+balcony+noise

Thanks for the heads up. I am irritated because we specifically asked about the noise level of this stateroom before booking. NCL assured us that there hadn't been any noise complaints. We are travelling with our young children and will be going to bed well before the band/DJ are done for the night. I will be calling NCL to see what our options are. I was really looking forward to staying in an aft facing balcony but I am not so sure now...

Archived