2 Person Tour Rony/Bodden?

chil-laxin

I have been reading great reviews of both the Bodden tour and Rony's, does anyone have an experience or heard of anyone booking with just 2 people? I see on the site for Bodden tours it mentions 2 at of course a higher price point. Curious as to any thoughts or opinions as we generally try to do the small less known tours but Roatan seems to have a couple that still offer the experience in these 2 companies.

Thank you for any advice or thoughts.:D

We just returned off the NCL Spirit. Used Rony's for a two person tour of the island and it was great. We had Rony himself and he showed us the entire island, with stops for shopping, beachs, photo ops, etc. He is very nice and we also had lunch at his mom's rest., very good local food. Rony will tailor the tour to whatever you would like and at $40.00/person we feel we got a good bargin.

Definately go with Rony. His guide will make sure you have a great day. It's really nice to go on your own. I like to make frequent stops and take lots of photos. They are great about stopping where you want and staying as long as you like. Make sure to visit the beach - gorgeous, crystal-clear water. You can tell Rony takes great pride in his business. He checks in periodically with his guides to make sure you are having the best time possible.

I have been reading great reviews of both the Bodden tour and Rony's, does anyone have an experience or heard of anyone booking with just 2 people? I see on the site for Bodden tours it mentions 2 at of course a higher price point. Curious as to any thoughts or opinions as we generally try to do the small less known tours but Roatan seems to have a couple that still offer the experience in these 2 companies.

Thank you for any advice or thoughts.:D

DW and I used Rony's last December, just the two of us. We had a driver (Michael, Rony's cousin) for the whole day, took us whereever we wanted to go for $40 each. If you go to his website it gives you ideas on stops, beaches, costs, etc. We had a great time and are using him again when we go back in March.

• 2 weeks later...
We booked a private 2 person tour with Rony's. Is Roatan small enough that we can tour the whole island? It looks like there are limited roads there.

We used Victor Boden just last week for our family of 7. Several 2 party groups also were using them. There is only one road around the whole island -- I think about 35 miles around. We toured the whole island. We went to several stops for photo ops, shopping and beach stops. We had planned on snorkeling but the water was rough due to a storm that was blowing in. So we only spent about a half an hour just walking along the beach. It was a very nice beach. We had an excellent guide that took us wherever we wanted for as long or as short a time as we wanted. We didn't do the monkeys or iguana farm-- just because our group wasn't interested in either of those.

Archived