Paradise Beach

KathyF.

Are there any height restrictions for the inflatable toys? Can a 4 year old go down the big water slide and on the water trampoline if he has a parent with him?

Is there a cost to renting a locker and life jackets? And how much is a cab ride there?

Thank you!!!

Are there any height restrictions for the inflatable toys? Can a 4 year old go down the big water slide and on the water trampoline if he has a parent with him?

Is there a cost to renting a locker and life jackets? And how much is a cab ride there?

Thank you!!!

Here is a link to their website. They have a contact button on the home page so you can send an email directly to them with your questions. http://www.paradise-beach-cozumel.com/

Thank you!!!

We've been there several times. Most recently in October. To the best of my knowledge there is no height restriction for the inflatables. My son's been playing on those since he was 4. Also there was no charge for the life vest for my 5 year old nephew when we were there in October. If your 4 year old likes the water and not afraid of going under, then I see no reason why he can't play on the slides and trampoline. Just know that it is deep out there where the inflatables and tramp are (I can't reach and I'm 5'5"). The cab prices I'm not sure about because there was 11 of us and we paid for a driver to stay with us for the day.

Archived