Poker Anyone?

LoveAces

Sailing on the Eclipse December 26 - January 2nd and wondering if anyone's interested in a poker tourney? There are usually a couple of tournaments scheduled by the cruise, but would enjoy one that's not automated. Perhaps on a sea day? Should be a great cruise....

Sailing on the Eclipse December 26 - January 2nd and wondering if anyone's interested in a poker tourney? There are usually a couple of tournaments scheduled by the cruise, but would enjoy one that's not automated. Perhaps on a sea day? Should be a great cruise....[/quote

Hi, I am on that sailing as well. What kind of stakes are you talking? We like to play poker but nothing to serious.

Great...I'm very open to any reasonable stakes....it's just a great way to spend a few hours. What type of stakes do you normally play?

We usually play $20/person buy in no limit texas hold'em with our friends in Valley Village (I noticed you are from Encino). Did you sign up for the "Connections party"? My husband and I plan on attending.

-Nikki

Sailing on the Eclipse December 26 - January 2nd and wondering if anyone's interested in a poker tourney? There are usually a couple of tournaments scheduled by the cruise, but would enjoy one that's not automated. Perhaps on a sea day? Should be a great cruise....[/quote

Hi, I am on that sailing as well. What kind of stakes are you talking? We like to play poker but nothing to serious.

hey.I'll be up for that! The wife and I are on the 26th December cruise also.

Hi all...yes, from Encino, so we'll have a few 'Valley Players.' $20/pp could be fun...didn't sign up for the connections party as it didn't seem worth it. Is it? We're in Miami and looking forward to meeting everyone tomorrow! We're traveling with our 2 22 year old 'kids' and family friends who have a 23 and 19 year old....2 boys/2 girls...they can't wait for the club!

Archived