Gem, Courtyard, Exercise Equipment

llam

Here is a photo of the only equipment (treadmill and recumbent bike) in the courtyard. The workout area is sandwiched in between the men's and women's bathrooms. They are facing the pool and I don't recall a television.

Thank you jvsnana-A picture speaks a thousand words. Maybe I will go to the main fitness room. I do love, there is great equipment it but it gets a bit busy during peak time.

We never once saw anyone use the equipment in the courtyard the whole week we were on the cruise. We were the only ones who even used the saunas! So I guess if you just want to run on the treadmill, you may have it all to yourself ;)

We never once saw anyone use the equipment in the courtyard the whole week we were on the cruise. We were the only ones who even used the saunas! So I guess if you just want to run on the treadmill, you may have it all to yourself ;)

Are there saunas in the courtyard area?

Here is a photo of the only equipment (treadmill and recumbent bike) in the courtyard. The workout area is sandwiched in between the men's and women's bathrooms. They are facing the pool and I don't recall a television.

My only problem with using the equipment in the CY was that it is in an open walled "room" with no AC. I need my AC if I'm excercising!

That's awesome-- we'll be there next week! :)

Enjoy the perks of the courtyard!

My only problem with using the equipment in the CY was that it is in an open walled "room" with no AC. I need my AC if I'm excercising!

It was cold when we were on the Gem in the Western Med and they kept the rolling roof closed. I could see how it could get awfully hot, though when working out ;)

Archived