Oasis in Port Everglades toady?

chazg

I just looked at Inlet Cam today and noticed that the Oasis is in port. Can anyone confirm or know why?

Just Curious

I believe there is a special holiday schedule. This way they do not have to have Christmas as a turnover day. They have a 7 night Christmas sailing following by a 9 night New Years sailing. This is one of the reasons we are on the Allure in a couple of weeks. I wanted to do the Eastern route and the only other time we had available was when the Oasis is doing the 9 nighter and the prices were way too high.

They are running a different schedule these next 2 weeks because I believe the port is closed on Christmas Day.

http://cruisett.com/ships.php this is a great website for the schedules for all the ports around the world.

http://www.portfever.com/ another webcam for Port Everglades. Different types of views.

White Sox fan, you are going to love the Allure. I was on the Oasis and had a ball. I want to do the Allure next to see the changes and the different shows. You are not going to have the traditional Welcome and Farewell shows. The ship is going to be great and it is really going to have the new ship smell. I was on the Oasis when it was only 5 months old.

Archived