Price Drop- better cabin

rcrx

On the form check both boxes, for upgrade and for price drop.

They will move you to the new category and Im assuming the price is lower than what you paid .. so you would get the price drop as well.

Im assuming you booked direct.. if you booked thru a TA then yes you will have to call them and have them submit the form. Otherwise, no call is necessary

With my price drop I ended up getting $190 OBC, and got moved to an Extended balcony from a regular balcony, plus got moved up to deck 8 from 7

Congrats on the extended balcony. Did you check to see where your cabin is? Gotta be careful not to get placed under the action of the Lido deck. ;)

On the form check both boxes, for upgrade and for price drop.

They will move you to the new category and Im assuming the price is lower than what you paid .. so you would get the price drop as well.

Im assuming you booked direct.. if you booked thru a TA then yes you will have to call them and have them submit the form. Otherwise, no call is necessary

I booked through a PVP- do you mean fill out the ES gaurantee form?? I have a specific cabin I want them to move us to, so hopefully Monday this room and price is still there!

I booked through a PVP- do you mean fill out the ES gaurantee form?? I have a specific cabin I want them to move us to, so hopefully Monday this room and price is still there!

Why wait until monday.

Check the two boxes, upgrade and OBC .. see the two boxes. YOU fill out the form .. I would fill it out now. Its easy to fill out.

http://www.carnival.com/cms/requestforms/CCLEarlySaverForm.aspx

In the notes section .. put what you want.. like I am in a 1A and see a 4A cheaper, and would like to be moved to the 4A (insert the cabin you want, but it might be gone) and get the OBC. fill out the notes so they know what you want.

Why wait until monday.

Check the two boxes, upgrade and OBC .. see the two boxes. YOU fill out the form .. I would fill it out now. Its easy to fill out.

In the notes section .. put what you want.. like I am in a 1A and see a 4A cheaper, and would like to be moved to the 4A (insert the cabin you want, but it might be gone) and get the OBC. fill out the notes so they know what you want.

Thanks a ton!!! Merry Christmas..or Happy Holidays

What is the 1A? or the 4C? we are AFT in room 2387....what does this mean?

A 1A is a interior bunk bed room. I think a 4C is a nicer room. You can go to Carvinal's site and it will show examples of all the rooms.

Why wait until monday.

Glad I listened to you.. got the OBC and moved to the cabin I wanted all within a few hours of submitting early saver form. Had I waited prices went up on Monday!

Thanks again..

Glad I listened to you.. got the OBC and moved to the cabin I wanted all within a few hours of submitting early saver form. Had I waited prices went up on Monday!

Thanks again..

Yea, it really isnt hard to fill out the form .. and I generally dont want to fill out forms, but this one is pretty easy.

yea for getting what you wanted too!!! I say sweet.

Sounds like that form does work but alas we sail in March and have yet to see the price drop and there are still rooms available it all the categories . Fingers crossed we get lucky like you all. Happy sailing ! :D

Archived